Sunday, September 8, 2024

Gemstone Season 3 Memes, Part 1: Dildos, a limp wrist, a nice Satanist boy, and what Stephen fantasizes about




This is a series of memes -- jokes -- featuring Kelvin and Keefe of The Righteous Gemstones, their friends, and a few random hunks.  Most don't require you to have any background knowledge of the show.

1. Applied to join Kelvin's God Squad, rejected for being too big



2. Careful, one of your dildos escaped








3. Need help with that toy?

Need someone to show you how to use a double-headed dildo?  Go find Kelvin and meet me in the steam showers.








4. "I be punching you in the uvula."

"Diss my man again, and Im'a shove my fist so far up your ass that you'll be kissing my ring from the inside."

"Your friends will think you're a Muppet"

"You'll be tastin' the hand job I gave him this morning."

"Your tonsils be chargin' me rent"


5. That nice Satanist boy

Keefe: Mama said I should marry that nice Satanist boy, but no, I had to pick Kelvin Gemstone.

 






6. A nice Satanist boy.

Or maybe just a naked Emo

More after the break






7.  You spend two years trying to win the Man of Your Dreams...

"You spend two years trying to win the Man of Your Dreams, and the next thirty being embarrassed by him at every family dinner."







8.  The limp wrist is classic drag

Baby Billy: Would you say that you have gotten more flamboyant this season?

Kelvin: No, not at all, Girlfriend.  Why do you ask?






9. That's not what you called me in bed last night.

Kelvin: "You're my...best dude friend...of a cousin."

That's not what you called me in bed last night.

That's too long to fit on the wedding invitations.

You forgot "snugglebunny"

Come over here and call me that again.



10. A Best Dude Friend of a Cousin




11. What do you fantasize about, Stephen?

Stephen: You're a weak little fag, ain't ya?

BJ: I'm a straight cis male, and I don't believe that queer people should be referenced that way.

Stephen: Are you as turned on as  I am?







12. What Stephen fantasizes about




No comments:

Post a Comment