Friday, January 26, 2024

Blair's Hot/Hung Photos, Part 1: Wicked Lips, Fierce Friday, and what happened in Australia in the summer of 2016


This is a collection of hot/hung or humorous photos of actor/model Blair Jackson, who becomes Kelvin's nemesis in Righteous Gemstones Episode 1.4, "Wicked Lips." I'm only sure about one of the nude photos.

1. "It's ok. My roommate says you can spend the night."


2. Beach boys.






3. "What do you mean, I have to wear a shirt to be served?  I usually take off my shirt whan I want to be...um..."












4. What happened in the summer of 2016, stays in the summer of 2016.






5. What happens in the library, stays in library.








6. Thai dreams of thighs.  And shoulders.  And....







More Blair bod after the break


7. The Naked Bike Ride, held every summer in Sydney.













8. Thigh dreams.





9. Fierce Friday










10. Best buddy



11. At a wedding. Not his.

No comments:

Post a Comment