The next person in my "Profiles to Do" folder that I've never heard of: Nicolas Bechtel. I get a positive vibe from his name due to the lesbian cartoonist Allison Bechdel, whose Bechdel Test measures women's representation in movies.
But I'm sure he has no connection to that.
According to Wikipedia, Nicolas was born in 2005 in Fontana, California, nd best known as Spencer Cassidine on General Hospital and Lewis Diaz on Stuck in the Middle.
Prince Spencer Cassidine was born in 2006, son of Greek prince Nicholas Cassidine and Courtney Matthews. He began his life fighting, born premature and infected with the deadly virus that was rampant in Port Charles. As a baby he goes through a paternity test, kidnapping, attempted murder, and his dad's near-fatal illness (it's General Hospital, after all).
A 2020-24 Spencer, played by Nicholas Chavez (left), is attacked by the Hook Killer, beaten into unconsciousness, kidnapped again, and finally drowns in the River Seine (or maybe not). He is heterosexual, with four girlfriends at various times.
The Disney Channel's Stuck in the Middle (2016-18) stars Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz, an engineering prodigy who is "stuck in the middle," third of seven children. She has three brothers, aspiring singer Ethan (Isaak Presley) and the twins Lewie (Nicolas) and Beast (Malachi Barton). Neither of the twins seem to have any heterosexual crushes, according to the episode synopses and fan wiki.
Left: Malachi Barton has muscled up.
Nicholas has 14 other acting credits on the IMDB, including episodes of Good Luck Charlie, Baby Daddy, Girl Meets World, and American Crime Story.
He's got a 7-episode run in Rake (2014), with Greg Kinnear as a defense attorney who gets beat up a lot.
Two movies:
The List (2013): Michael Peña stars as an FBI agent tracking down a killer who is targeting everyone on a list of people in the Witness Protection Program. Nicolas plays a kid.
Left: Google Images thinks that one of these guys is Michael. I'm not sure.
More after the break
Uh-oh I Still Believe (2020), the story of Christian rock star Jeremy Camp (KJ Apa) and the Girl of His Dreams. Our boy may be a bit on the fundamentalist/homophobic side.
I don't see any more recent work for Nic. In March 2024, he writes on X: “just here to clarify a few things I’ve read in the last few hours. I’m 19 and 6’1, I’m headed to college in the Fall and I fully understand that I’m not everyone’s cup of tea and I’m ok with that."
He doesn't say which college.
Next question: Is Nicolas gay in real life?
He's getting sort of cozy here.
Surrounded by guys.
With so many femme rings, our boy is ready for RuPaul's Drag Race.
I'm going to say definitely gay. No straight boys (and very few gay boys) would be comfortable in that ensemble.
Or into hot tubbing with daddies. Are you going to do that arm-lock drinking thing?
This is reputedly Nic's cock, but I'm not sure. He's a bit hairy, and the cock is a bit dark for someone so light skinned.
Maybe it belongs to the guy he was hot tubbing with.
"The Villains of Valley View": Classic Disney Teencom about a Supervillain Family in Hiding. With Malachi Barton.











No comments:
Post a Comment