My "profiles to do"folder includes another guy I've never heard of, Cody Veith (pronounced Veeth). He's the tall ginger hugging the black teenager, with the comment: "Kaiden was happy to meet him mom I watch his shows he couldn't wait to tell his friends."
Apparently Mr. Veith doesn't believe in punctuation marks, so it's not clear whether Kaiden was happy to meet him, or he was happy to meet Cody.
I only found one black teen actor named Kaiden: Kaiden Fiorello, who doesn't have any shows,just an episode of Evil Lives Here. And he doesn't look anything like our Kaiden.
So Cody is referring to himself in the third person, and quoting him: "Mom, I watch his shows!"
Surprisingly for someone who wrote that post, Cody is a high school graduate: Arbor View High School, Las Vegas, class of 2022, concentration in business management.
Left: An Arbor View wrestler. Cody wasn't on the wrestling team. I just like the photo.
Cody's Instagram says that he is an actor and "professional prankster," based in Las Vegas and Los Angeles. He's also obviously straight, with innumerable photos hugging, kissing, and showing off the backside of the Love of His Life.
Why did I want to profile this guy? Just because he never heard of punctuation marks?
He's got a physique, but that's not usually enough.
Maybe I saw something inspiring in his social media.
His acting roles and more cocks after the break.
His most significant role is in the teencom Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn (2014-16), about quadruplet siblings with distinct personalities. The boys were played by Casey Simpson, Mace Coronel of That 90s Show, and Aidan Gallagher of The Umbrella Academy.
Next he starred in Walk the Prank (2016-18), with four kids teaming up to pull pranks on their classmates and each other. I think it's fictional. Chance (Cody) flirts with a girl in Episode 1.2, heterosexual identity established almost immediately.
The other boys are Bryce Gheisar (left) and Brandon Severs, who is gay in real life but plays a straight guy in Diary of a Future President.
Cody also appeared in episodes of:
The sketch comedy show Just Roll With It (2019)
The teencom Erin & Aaron (2021), with Ava Ro and Jensen Gehring (left) as a superego/id pair of stepsiblings. When his old football teammates (including Cody) come for a visit, Aaron is too embarrassed to tell them about his new "sissy" interest in music.
The new Night Court (2024). His character isn't mentioned in the plot synopsis.
Turns out that the photo dump with the Love of His Life, His Reason for Living comes in July 2026, after I added Cody to my "to be profiled" folder. Before that, it's guys, guys, guys all the time, hugging, sitting on the lap, holding hands. Naturally I had him marked as "probably gay" in spite of his all-heteronormative acting.
Look again: they're not actually holding hands.












No comments:
Post a Comment