Sunday, March 17, 2024

Gemstones Season 2 Memes: Kelvin swishes, the God Squad eats, Keefe asks about sex, and I don't get an Easy Bake Oven



These are jokes riffing on scenes from Righteous Gemstones Season 2.

1. Pre- Season 2: Could they at least get naked?




2. Guys, you can prove you're straight by kissing after the hug

Kelvin: No, your head goes...

Keefe: I think I put my right arm...um..over here...

Kelvin: My hand goes on your butt...no, on your waist...hey, are you aroused?

Keefe: No..a little...ok, a lot.

Kelvin: Move your thigh over there...no, there...your hand goes here...dude, I told you to research how straight guys hug.


3. Don't fill up on bread



4. Nobody is that good an actor, Kelvin.










5. Eli should have known that this would happen







6. Why would anyone be tempted?








More memes after the break



7. Kelvin got his makeup set, now where's my Easy-Bake Oven?







8. Keefe is good in other rooms of the house, too







9. Kelvin: Dang it, I keep hitting his forehead!  Keefe, do you mind if I express my love some way besides kissing?  I can never find your mouth, but I can find your dick ok.







10. Kelvin can dress as femme as he wants.


Next: Gemstones Season 3, Episode 1-3 Memes


No comments:

Post a Comment