Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Kelvin/Keefe Memes: date night, penises, coworkers, and more penises. Even my grandmother knows.



How to brag about your size without bragging about your size.

No, I am not implying that BJ and Keefe are dating.




If you're not allowed to kiss, you might as well....

Kelvin, that hole in Keefe's face is called his "mouth."  You shove your tongue in there to tell him that you want to be his boyfriend.





I said your tongue.









Worship or making out?

BJ seems a bit more into it than Keefe.








Date Night

I've had date nights like that.






Even my grandmother knows he's gay, and she's never seen the show
In case you don't recognize them, that's Jack and his female bromantic partner Karen from Will and Grace.




And God bless Uncle Kelvin....

This is a cartoon from the 1970s by famous gay cartoonist Donelan.  The actual caption  is: "And God bless Uncle Harry and his roommate Jack, who we're not supposed to talk about."  Things haven't changed much in the last 50 years.



More denial after the break



They've known since he was seven.






Depends on the filling









 I don't want to pretend that we're just coworkers

Ernie: I don't want to pretend that we're just coworkers.

Bert: But we are just coworkers. Try a pink block next, and watch your angles.





David:  I don't want to pretend that we're just coworkers.

Patrick: But we are just coworkers. The aloe moisturizer arrived this morning; these are ready to shelve.



Keefe:  I don't want to pretend that we're just coworkers.





Kelvin: But we are just coworkers. Keep going, I'm  almost there.






No comments:

Post a Comment