Saturday, October 14, 2023

A Perfect Southern Gentleman: A Cousin Karl and Percy Romance. Chapter 2: The KOKK House

 

This is the second chapter of  A Perfect Southern Gentleman: A Cousin Karl and Percy Romance

Karl and Percy sat on the love seat in the master bedroom, drinking sparkling grape juice from wine glasses and kissing. Karl was fully aroused, an enormous tent in his pants. Percy resisted the urge to get on his knees -- not yet. He wanted this night to last.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yessir. I think I been ready since the first time I saw you."

They stood and faced each other. Karl started to undress. "No, let me do that," Percy whispered. He carefully unbuttoned his own shirt, revealing his slight but firm chest and belly, Then Karl's shirt. Massive pecs, enormous arms, a mountain-man's belly. 

More after the break


Their shoes and pants next -- no sexy way to take those off. Percy stared at Karl's cock -- at least eight inches, thick, veiny, sticking straight out in front of him.

"Like it?" Karl asked with a grin.

"It's perfect."

"You can touch it, if you want."

"Not yet." He pulled down the covers and pushed Karl down onto the sheet. He worked his way down, licking, kissing, and nibbling on Karl's pecs, on his nipples, running his tongue down his belly. Then to his balls -- huge. One was a mouthful. He rolled them around in his mouth, sucked on them, nibbled a little.

"Gosh..." Karl whispered.

On to the main event. He licked up and down Karl's shaft and around his head while fondling his balls. Then he took Karl's cock down his throat. He had sucked a lot of cocks, but it was so big, and so hard, that he gagged when he hit public hair. One stroke, two strokes...and cum spurted into his throat! Percy coughed a little, swallowed, and moved up to nuzzle against Karl's chest.



"Gosh, I'm sorry," Karl said. "I didn't mean to...get done so soon. I know doing that gives you pleasure."

"No, it was perfect," Percy told him.

"I've just been thinking about you doing that, like every night. And when your mouth was on me, and you were looking into my eyes -- gosh, I couldn't stop."

"It's flattering, really. To think I'm so good that I can make you cum in ten seconds flat." He leaned up and kissed Karl. "Your turn."

"Huh? But Percy, I thought one guy always did it, and other just laid there. Keefe told me...."

"What Kelvin and Keefe like might not work for us. Every couple is different." He suddenly was aware that he had referred to them as a couple. Karl didn't seem to notice. " But if you don't want to, that's fine. There are lots of other things to do."

"Course I want to. Dang! I been thinking about that every night, too." He pushed Percy onto his back and began imitating him, working his way down to his nipples, then to his belly, rolling his balls around in his mouth, and then going to work on his cock.

Percy was much smaller, but still, Karl gagged a bit as he went down -- which made him unaccountably proud. His suction was a little amateurish -- understandably so, if this was his first blow job -- but his tongue was enormous, and everywhere, and watching his huge shaggy head going up and down was hot. Then he started to use his hand on the shaft and put pressure on the cock head, licking and sucking everywhere, while stroking his balls --and looking at him!  Percy exploded with an orgasm so intense that it was almost painful. A moment later, he became so sensitive that he had to push Karl's head away.

"Whew!" he exclaimed. "I never felt anything like that before. You're an expert. You should start a business."

"I just did what you did. You're a darn good teacher, Percy'."

Percy lay with his head on Karl's chest, and Karl wrapped his huge arms around him. They were silent for a long time. He wondered if they were going to fall asleep this way, with the dumb French Provincial lamp emitting pale blue light. He should reach over and turn it off, but then Karl might move, and he wanted those arms around him forever.

After awhile, Karl said "You awake?"

"Kind of."

"If you're ok with it,  I'd like to go again.  But I been wonderin' about something.  Keefe told me about putting it in your mouth and your butt, and I know what the whip and handcuffs are for, but what are those rubber dicks on the sideboard for?"

Percy glanced over. There were three of them, about 4", 6", and 8". "Those are called dildos. You put them in your partner's butt to warm them up before your dick goes in. Or sometimes if you can't do it, you use a dildo as a substitute."

"A warm up dick -- imagine that." Karl held him tighter. "If you want to do that, you'd better warm me up with one of them dildos first.  I ain't had no dick inside me before." 

Huh? Karl was a bottom? The huge guy with the huge baseball bat between his legs wanted Percy's dick inside him?  But Percy barely had five inches. He never topped.  Even when he was with a skinny guy, he kept slipping out, and with Karl's hamhocks, he'd never find his way inside! Besides, he would have to use a condom, a big hassle -- he never stayed hard long enough to get one on.

"I have another idea." He reached over and grabbed one of the bottles of lube. "Spread your legs."

Swiss Army Silicone -- the top of the line! He lubed Karl's perineum, the sensitive area below his testicles. "Ok, put them back together." 

He wasn't usually able to do it twice in a night-- you slow down when you hit middle age -- but seeing Karl's body beneath him,  his belly, his chest, his face with that angelic smile -- he got hard and lubed himself up. "I'm going to go in here. Is that ok?"

Karl's eyes widened in surprise. "Yessir! Yessir!"

Percy lay on top of Karl and hugged him, and carefully pushed between his legs. Karl's eyes widened; he reached down and squeezed both of Percy's butt cheeks. At first they were kissing, but as  Percy felt Karl's body beneath him, his massive, hairy pecs, his belly, his cock, now hard, an iron rod pressing against him, he couldn't concentrate. He thrust faster and faster.

"You're great...do that..." Karl said.

He was breathing heavily now. Beads of sweat dropped from his forehead. He needed more lube, but he couldn't stop. He was inside Karl, pushing, prodding...taking him. He couldn't think anymore. He was pure desire.

"Percy...I'm gonna...."

They came at almost the same moment,  spurting between Karl's legs, soaking his crotch. Percy collapsed, sweaty and exhausted, and kissed Karl as he gradually softened. Then he jumped up and ran to the bathroom for some towels.

"You invented a brand new way of pleasurin', Percy!" Karl said, wiping the sweat from his chest and the cum from his thighs. "Do you mind if I tell Cousin Keefe about it? He'll likely want to try it with Kelvin in their private time."

"I didn't really invented it -- it's called interfemoral. I've done it with guys before, but I'm usually on the bottom. Being on top was...intense."

Karl pushed the towels off the side of the bed and drew Percy into a hug. "I'm really tired now, but maybe I could try being on top, tomorrow morning before breakfast."

"Anything we do after spending the night together will be perfect."

In the morning, while Keefe and Karl planned the breakfast menu, Kelvin invited Percy for a run around the eastern perimeter of the estate -- 2.5 miles, past a little wooded area, the rose garden, and Judy and BJ's house." 

"Keefe told me what Cousin Karl planned," he said, smiling.  "Did it work out ok?"

"It was magical.  And down-to-earth at the same time.  I know it's only been three weeks, but I just don't want to let Karl go.  I'm going to ask him to move into my apartment." 

"Congratulations!  Keefe and I were living together after two weeks, so three weeks sounds a little late.  Except..." He paused.  "Why don't you guys move in here?"

"Into your house?"

"You're here all the time anyway, and Karl works here.  It makes sense. Besides, 23 rooms is too much for just two people.  You know, there are rooms we never go into?  What the fudge is a solarium?"

"Won't you and Keefe get sick of us being around all the time?"

"Of course we will.  You'll get on our nerves.  We'll complain.  That's what families do."

A family?  Percy thought.  Of course -- a family of choice.  Two best friends and their partners. Or really, since Karl was a Gemstone cousin, he'd be a cousin too.

"I'll talk it over with Karl.  But if we come, I want to bring some of my furniture, and maybe re-design that East Guest Suite.  Whose idea was French Provincial, anyhow?"

"My Grandma Freeman.  She lived her before I moved in. The whole house looked like that."  Kelvin was starting to breathe heavily.  His running speed had slowed a bit.  "Hey, you know what would be cool? A sign out front with...Greek letters... like a fraternity.  Like Kelvin, Keefe, Karl and Percy, KK...oh."

"Maybe not that," Percy said with a laugh.  "But you know, my official name is Orem.  I go by Percy because I thought it sounded more gay, but it still says Orem on my driver's license.  So Karl, Orem, Kelvin, and Keefe, KOKK."

"The KOKK House!" Kelvin exclaimed.  "Daddy will have a fit.  I love it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment