Monday, April 8, 2024

The Family Responds to Keefe's Fire Dance


During Cousins' Night (Righteous Gemstones Episode 3.3.), Kelvin's boyfriend Keefe, a former Satanist, performs a highly erotic fire dance for the family.  Their reactions:





Jesse
: "I am not turned on, I am not turned on, I am not..."








Chuck:
"So this is what my brother does in the bedroon?"









Karl:  I wish I had a guy to do that with in the bedroom.







More after the break



Baby Billy
: Tiffany said "no three ways," but having her watch while I screw Keefe would be hot, 









Tiffany
: "I know I told Baby Billy no three-ways, but watching Keefe screw him would be hot."








Amber
: "I am not turned on, I am not turned on, I am not..."









Kelvin
: "When we get home, Buddy-Boy, your dick has a date with my butt!"



No comments:

Post a Comment