Wednesday, March 20, 2024

"I Don't Want to Pretend that We're Just Coworkers": Starring Bert and Ernie, Patrick and David, and Kelvin and Keefe

 


Ernie: I don't want to pretend that we're just coworkers.

Bert: But we are just coworkers. Try a pink block next, and watch your angles.





David:  I don't want to pretend that we're just coworkers.

Patrick: But we are just coworkers. The aloe moisturizer arrived this morning; these are ready to shelve.



More coworkers after the break



Keefe:  I don't want to pretend that we're just coworkers.





Kelvin: But we are just coworkers. I love you..I mean, your work performance.  Keep going, I'm  almost there.

See alsoSchitt's Creek: Quirky small town in Canada (but don't tell anyone)

Kevin from Work Episode 1.2: Keefe plays a creepy gay guy who's jealous of Noah Reid's boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment