Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Ich bin ein Berliner: Eight divine dudes from Deutschland with sizeable Schwanzen


Ok, I've never actually been to Berlin, but I've been to Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg, Stuttgart, and Regensburg.  To expand on Bumepr in Berlin, my new favorite Adam Devine vehicle, here are eight  Deutscher dudes with große Ausbuchtungen und riesigen Schwanzen. 

Ballet bulge in Stuttgart



Heavy-lidded Alexei from the Universitet



Ohne Kleidung -- without clothes







Berlin book tower








Bastian from Munich









Accordion player.









More Deutscher dick after the break



Pierre, comedian, acrobat, and hunkoid,  backstage.







Farther backstage








Hamburg concert hall







Hamburg Islamic Center






My gallery of German guys was all blond twinks, so I grabbed a Punjabi athlete for variety.



Dad and son in the pool

See also: Bumper in Berlin



No comments:

Post a Comment