Saturday, December 23, 2023

Skyler's Cute/Cool Photos, Part 2: Grimacing at girls, grinning at 69, wearing two caps, showing his abs

 


This is a collection of hot/hung or cute/cool photos of Skyler Gisondo.  He has no nudes posted on line, but some of his friends do.

1. "No, you can't see my dick, but have I shown you my abs lately?"




2. "Sorry, I never heard the term 'skinny dipping.'  Did you notice my abs?"






 3. Skyler's reaction when a girl tried to hug him, and he smelled her perfume and felt her...yuck! 


 4. American flag shorts.










5. Skyler shows us his favorite year in classic rock.  I swear I am unfamiliar with any other meaning of the term "69"





More after the break

6. High school cuteness, as long as he doesn't have a cliched encounter with the Girl of His Dreams







7. Surfboard hotness.











8. Dude, why are you wearing two caps?  What happened in that restroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment