Saturday, February 10, 2024

Portugal: Braga beefcake, Porto penises, a gay couple, and a duke

 


When I visited Switzerland for the Nazarene World Youth Conference in high school, I met two guys from Portugal.  We didn't stay in contact, but I've visited Portugal three times since, and met (or seen) more hot/hung Portuguese guys.

An actor in Porto




Selfie










Arab guy from Porto











Closeup







Braga castle










Hot workman with wheelbarrow outside the art museum.

More hunks after the break






Dinis, Duke of Porto











Street scene in Lisbon.




Two guys in Lisbon. Neither is famous.









Dance contest.









Burgers for breakfast





No, I haven't dated all of these guys. Only two.

See also: Eight penises and packages in Gemstone Territory

Showering with Portuguese boys at a Nazarene conference


5 comments:

  1. I've lived in Spain but some reason have never gone to Portugal- my first love was Spaniard so I do have weakness for Mediterranean types

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only been to Spain once. I didn't really care for Madrid, but Barcelona was nice. Except for dinner at 11:00 pm.

      Delete
    2. My family comes from Spain so I've been all over except Barcelona

      Delete
    3. Barcelona is one of my favorite cities in Europe, after Prague and Paris: las Ramblas, the Sagrada Familia, the outdoor bookstalls. I met a Catalan activist who pretended not to speak Spanish.

      Delete
    4. My father's mother was Catalonian n

      Delete