Sunday, November 26, 2023

"Double Vision": Based on the Foreigner song, with nude pics of Gideon and Keefe

Gideon has had a crush on Keefe for two years.  During the Kelvin/Keefe breakup, he sees his chance to move out of the friend zone. He hopes.

Feelin' down and dirty,

Feelin' kinda mean

I've been from one to the other extreme






Fill my eyes with that double vision

No disguise for that double vision









When  it gets through to me, it's always new to me
My double vision gets the best of me





Today I had a good time,
But I ain't got time to wait
I want to stick around till I can't see straight




More after the break




Never do more than I really need
My mind is racing,
But my body's in the lead












Tonight's the night, gonna push it to the limit











Gonna live all of my years in a single minute


 









"Double Vision" (Foreigner, 1978).

See also: Gideon moves out of the friend zone

And Skyler Gisondo's top ten hot/hung or cute/cuddly pics

1 comment:

  1. We will assume that this is during the Kelvin/Keefe break-up

    ReplyDelete